Friday 4 May 2012

Little black dress

Yo fellow bloggers!

I wanted to share this new dress i bought from Asos for only £18!!
What a beautiful bargain and not a sale item, even better!
I absolutely adore this dress it's just so glam on, the material just hangs perfectly on my body shape.
I cant wait to wear this out next weekend with my tan,hair & makeup  all done!

I got this bag from a market in Bangkok along with this other bag in the picture below.
The bag in the top picture has a Navajo feel to it!
I have had them for a year now and the things that goes with these are endless, i just cant get any other bags to  live up to them both.
They are also the best quality bags i have bought for £20 each
 
Top:American apparel
Belt:eBay
skirt:Urban outfitters
Boots:New look

 Dress:Asos
 Belt:eBay
 Bag:Thailand market
 Boots:Urban outfitters

7 comments:

  1. Love the Asos dress!
    I've tagged you for an award!
    Take a look...
    http://georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/liebster-award-tag.html
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the two bags
    www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.com
    twitter-@adoramehitabel
    instragram- adoramehitabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear reader of 'World of Fashion Inspiration',

    I have recently moved my blog to a wordpress acount with a new name; Fashion Tea Time. Unfortunately I can't take you with me. I would loooove it if you join me on my new journey to my new blog. Same girl, same type of posts etc.

    Please take a look at www.fashionteatime.wordpress.com

    Love Nura, Fashion Tea Time
    PS. LOVELY BAG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great :)

    I've followed you using GFC! Please return the favour by clicking here>>> Soooomsies

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great :)

    I've followed you using GFC! Please return the favour by clicking here>>> Soooomsies

    ReplyDelete